Vincent Triola Profile
Vincent Triola is a versatile and prolific writer who explores various genres and topics with his unique voice and style. He authored several novels, short stories, poetry collections, and social commentary articles that challenge the status quo and offer fresh perspectives on contemporary issues. Whether writing about religion, politics, culture, or literature, Vincent Triola never shies away from expressing his honest opinions and insights, often with a touch of humor and satire.
Vincent Triola was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1970. He attended public and private schools before graduating from Mount Saint Joseph High School in 1988. He worked in the moving and storage industry for fourteen years before switching to a web content writing career, which led him to web development with a focus on SEO and content creation. He started writing poetry and fiction in the late eighties but became disillusioned with the publishing industry and stopped pursuing publication. However, he continued to write for his enjoyment and amassed a wealth of poems and narratives over the years.
In 2007, Vincent Triola resumed his writing career as a ghostwriter for small and large companies while developing several successful term paper and content marketing websites. He also began to publish his works online, using his official website as a platform to showcase his diverse portfolio of writing. He also writes for Medium, where he shares his articles and publications on various subjects.
Some of Vincent Triola’s notable works include:
- Christian Pollution: Polemics & Absurdities: A book that exposes the negative aspects of American Christianity and its influence on society.
- Memories of Emily: A multi-thematic novel about bullying and coping.
- Sexy, Drunk Christians: Twelve Steps to Purity: A book that critiques the religious rites and practices of Alcoholics Anonymous and its negative impact on addiction recovery.
- The Epic Short Stories: A series of humorous and irreverent stories that parody famous literary works and people.
- The Helltorch: A serialized story that follows the adventures of a man who becomes the servant of a demonic being.
Vincent Triola is also an avid reader who enjoys reviewing books by indie and traditionally published authors. He has reviewed books such as If We Break by Kathleen Buhle, They Can’t Kill Us Until They Kill Us by Hanif Abdurraqib, and Factotum by Charles Bukowski
Vincent Triola currently lives in Los Angeles, California, where he continues to write books, poetry, screenplays, and articles. He is always open to feedback and suggestions from his readers, as long as they are respectful and constructive. He also warns his potential readers that his writing may not be suitable for everyone, as he does not shy away from controversial topics or opinions. He advises his readers to familiarize themselves with his reader warning label before reading further.
If you are interested in learning more about Vincent Triola and his writing, you can visit his official website, follow him on Medium, or contact him through his email form @vincenttriola. You can also check out some of his books on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.